While we thought 2014 was a big year, next year promises to be even bigger with a number of new product releases, new agreements with product suppliers, several large projects coming to fruition and the usual conferences and events throughout the year.
Here are just a few of the highlights:
- We will be entering into a new agreement with WBT systems for their TopClass Learning Management Solution. We’ll tell you more about this product in next month’s newsletter.
- We’ll be adding Managed Services to our list of service offerings. We are currently rolling this out for the Presbyterian Church network and are looking to deploy for an accounting firm next year.
- The Kingsford Terrace Project will surge ahead from an IT perspective next year, with the first residents moving in to this premium retirement living development in September 2015. Surecom has been appointed to provide the entire IT Infrastructure for this residential development of over 200 apartments and the scope includes Access Control, Wi-Fi network, MATV system, Video Intercom, IP Security Cameras, Telephony, Data Switching, RFID Nursecall System, Software Integration and all associated cabling.
- Products we expect to see released in 2015 include:
- Alert Management System (AMS) – the user interface component of the Nurse Call System used to determine how and where alerts are delivered.
- Contract Request System – a new system that allows users to request and provide Legal Counsel with all of the required supporting documents to allow them to assess the risk of contracting a supplier.
- IP Office 9.1 and IP Office Select – delivering improved Midmarket solutions including web conferencing, enhanced security, improved resiliency and simplified operation and administration tools
- Aruba Airwave and Extreme Purview – both of which will give network visibility and centralised control of your network and BYO devices
- A big push for us in the coming year will be in the area of data integration and visualisation, which you may recall was our theme at this year’s ITAC conference. We also expect an evolution of many of the products we offer, with cloud based solutions continuing to grow in popularity and functionality.
- In maintaining the IPN Network alone, we are responsible for servicing medical centres across Australia, including 30 sites in NSW, 21 in Qld, 5 in Victoria, 9 in Tasmania, 3 in SA and 11 in WA. Many of our clients also have sites internationally.
If any of these highlights align with your plans for 2015, contact us on 3514 9100 or email@example.com so we can see how we can assist you to achieve your IT goals.