Surecom Free system audit – November 2016
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to receive the FREE system audit forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is only open to Australian residents.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences at 2pm 10th November and ends at 5pm AEST on Wednesday 30th November at 4.30pm (“Promotional Period”).
- To receive the FREE system audit you must, visit the new Surecom website and register your details during the promotional period. The first ten (10) people to register will receive a FREE system audit.
- At the conclusion of the promotional period, Surecom will contact the winners to organise when the FREE system audit will take place.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to refuse this offer to any person; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, or any benefit that person may have been otherwise eligible to receive related to the offer or this promotion as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Australian Consumer Law, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, misplaced, destroyed or stolen free gifts once they are claimed and these gifts are not redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred or exchanged.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the customer agrees and accepts that the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, contractors, agents and Related Entities as defined by the Corporations Act 2001) is not responsible and is not liable for, and the customer indemnifies the Promoter from and against, any loss, damage or injury caused by, in connection with or arising out of this promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any internet search facility or social media channels including Facebook.
- The Promoter is Surecom Pty Ltd (ABN 12 104 442 828) located at 483 Milton Road, Auchenflower, 4006 QLD.