We’re in the final throes of our transition to our new CRM, with the final module of sales and service kicking in next month. There are a number of benefits of this transition, to both Surecom and our clients. Here are just a few…
Benefits to Surecom
- Our new CRM provides a complete IT business management solution that combines Service Desk, Account Management, Projects, Time & Expense, Billing and more
- It is a single integrated cloud based platform. It removes duplication of effort from operating on disparate systems providing more time to concentrate on service delivery to our customers
- It gives us more control over our operations, creating greater efficiency and accountability
- It gives us visibility into our service delivery and operational status.
Benefits to our clients
- You will be hearing from us more and more as we have a clearer picture of clients’ interaction with us
- We will be contacting customers to confirm contact points, ensuring that we are speaking to the right people about the right products and services
- We will be setting up new client portals, giving you real time updates on all activities and greater access to information via multiple channels
- As we will have more access to reports and client surveys, it will result in better communication with our clients.
Essentially, all this will help us to provide an enhanced customer experience, which is our key priority at Surecom. Give Charlie a call on 07 3514 9121 if you’d like more information on this and what it means for your business.